mercredi 24 octobre 2007

*** "Les Planches"



I'm going to do an article about " Les Planches " , this is a nightclub where I sometime go out with my friends. "Les Planches" were created in 1985 and this nightclub is now well-known, based near to Deauville, it attracts Parisiens during holidays because famous DJs are invited (Martin Solveig, David Guetta, Bob Sinclar, Greg Cerrone, ARNO COST & NORMAN DORAY, Joachim Garraud, … ). So this nightclub blends parisian clubbers and young people from the region.
I’ve already been about 10 times and I always enjoyed it very much. This summer I saw Arno Cost & Norman Doray, Martin Solveig and David Guetta.


When we want to pass a party there, it’s always a great organisation because nobody wants to drive [ WHY ? ;) ] .
I already plan the next party that I will spend at this nightclub : on Saturday 10 November to see Arno Cost & Norman Doray and to celebrate my birthday

{this is on 7th November! Don't Forget it !} :)

***

**

*